Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Pledge Update

I finished painting all the elements of infantry for the 1st BN, Huack Regiment, formerly known as the First Infantry Regiment, the HQ Company and A Company for the 2nd BN and the HQ Company and A Company of the Grenadier Guards. So the Pledge 2009 stands at 24, which for the year I've had, is a good bit of painting. All my elements as shown in my pictures are 3 15mm figures per 40mm base.

In other news, the Duchess and I will celebrate our first wedding anniversary the first weekend in December in the lovely victorian village of Eureka Springs AR.

6 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

May you have a wonderful anniversary and many many happy years to come.


-- Jeff

andygamer said...

Happy anniversary. (And I seem to recall seeing a Eureka Springs beer available in Ontario liquor stores so I've even heard of your holiday destination.)

andygamer said...

Oh. Not Eureka Springs, Australia. Never mind. I missed the AR and thought only of the Aussie state of Victoria. Doh!

Fitz-Badger said...

Happy anniversary and many more!

Capt Bill said...

The Reich Duke has ordered a 21 gun salute in honor of your anniversary. All of Beerstein wishes you many more!!!

Auston Jeff Butler said...

Thank you all for the well wishes!